Compared with POWR2, the load current of POWR3 increases from 15A to 25A, and the power reaches 5500W, it is a high power smart switch that can make your high-powered devices smart, or act as a smart meter for a single room, connecting all the appliances in the room to the POWR3 and the power consumption of each room is counted individually. from anywhere you’ll be able to see which devices are turned on，it doesn’t just visually communicate how much electricity you’re using, it also store your historical energy consumption for 100 days, which can be exported to CSV on your phone.
SONOFF POWR3 lets you turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the eWeLink app or by simply giving voice commands to Amazon Alexa or Google Home Assistant. it also can turn devices on or off according to a schedule you choose. multiple POWR3 can be controlled centrally, and the metadata and power consumption can be displayed on Hass through eWeLink add-on. Apart from that, overload protection can keep your electricity safe at all times once an abnormality was detected, the power will be cut off to avoid device damage and danger.
What’s more, to better help you save energy usage, POWR3 supports Alexa smart energy, you can centrally view the overall or individual device energy consumption in the Alexa Energy Dashboard.
Use the SONOFF POWR3 to automate your home while saving energy!
Features of Sonoff Pow R3
- 25A/5500W Highest Output Power – POW R3 has the highest output power to make your high-powered devices smart, or as a single room-meter to measure power consumption.
- Measuring Power Consumption – Keep track of active power, current and voltage of your appliances on App.
- Overload protection – Once an abnormality was detected, the power will be cut off to avoid device damage and danger.
- One-tap switch on/off remotely – POWR3 can cut off power wherever you are that can ensure the safety of your appliances and save on hidden electricity bills.
- Voice Control – Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, and Alice. Just speak out your command, the smart device can do on/off as you say.